Dear Rai and Rio,
Sooner or later, you will realise that:
- The only thing you can call completely your own...
- The only treasure no one can steal from you...
- The only companion that never deserts you...
- The only thing that makes you 'yourself'...
are your Memories.
Some of my fondest memories are those that I cannot even remember...those that are part of family legends...passed on to me by my loved ones...through their stories:
- How I cried on my first stage performance as Cinderella
- How I pooped in my pants in school
- How I danced to the old jingle 'Washing Powder Nirma'
- How I jumped in fear at the sound of my own 'paek paek' shoes
- How I played 'bank bank' with bits of paper that no one needed
- How I waited for baba to return from the fish market so that I could eat some
To preserve those moments that in future will become your fondest memories...here is your very own memory album. Hope in reading this, the two of you can relive those magical years...they call childhood.